"The minute you get away from fundamentals - the bottom can
fall out of your game"
- Michael Jordan
Learn from one of the top Chiropractic Assistants and Office Managers! Susan has spent the last 35+ years exploring, developing, and implementing advanced strategies for Chiropractors, their spouses, staff and patients to break the barriers of mediocrity into High Volume, Patient Centered Practices.
In this CA Training Webinar your team will learn:
- The office forms you need for accurate office tracking
- The skills needed to maintain your fundamentals through office growth and expansion
- How to be concrete with office responsibilities
- Setting up realistic expectations for your office growth
- How to find the holes in your bucket so you know what skills need to be reviewed and practiced
- The benefits of maintaining and evaluating a 6 week avg
- How to keep your insurance department responsibilities and stats organized
After the training you’ll begin to recognize where you need to focus your attention before it affects your bottom line. You’ll better understand the correlation between your stats and office skills. Your team's enthusiasm for office growth will propel while they're actively participating in tracking your office stats.
You'll know exactly what skills your office needs to practice or revisit and find perpetual growth in skills, patient visits and collections!
Can't listen live? Watch the Replay!
Once purchased you'll get a order confirmation.
If you're registering for the LIVE webinar you'll get the Webinar Link on Tuesday, June 12th at 11:45am EST
If you're registering for the replay, you'll get the replay link emailed to you within 24 hours.
Save when you sign your office up for multiple months! Sign up for the CA Tele-Training membership!
Connect with the MoChihChu team to get this month's topic!