Procrastination & Burnout can lead to many Adverse effects in your Practice and Life, both Mentally and Physically
Procrastination & Burnout Symptoms:
- Are you feeling rushed and frantic in the morning getting to the office?
- Are office tasks getting forgotten about?
- Is there confusion on who is doing what tasks?
- Are vacation days taken at the last minute without notice?
- Are there team members that don't know your office goals?
- Is everyone committed to the same vision and mission?
- Do you have bottlenecks in the office that are going unresolved?
- Are you fighting adapting and change?
- Does your office feel disorganized and chaotic?
Join Susan Schofield for an in-depth look at Avoiding Procrastination & Burnout in your Practice & Life.
Give your Staff the Tools to THRIVE in your Office!
Learn from one of the top Chiropractic Assistants and Office Managers! Susan has spent the last 35+ years exploring, developing, and implementing advanced strategies for Chiropractors, their spouses, staff and patients to break the barriers of mediocrity into High Volume, Patient Centered Practices.
Once purchased you'll get a order confirmation.
If you're registering for the LIVE webinar you'll get the Webinar Link on Tuesday, May 11th at 11:45am EST
If you're registering for the replay, you'll get the replay link emailed to you within 24 hours.
Save when you sign your office up for multiple months! Sign up for the CA Tele-Training membership!
Connect with the MoChihChu team to get this month's topic!